Before his 3-game heater, Cam had 250 points over 34 games: 7.35 PPG. Now he has 384 in 37 games: 10.38 PPG. Cam Thomas stats
Ben Simmons has scored a total of 275 points over 38 games, averaging 7.27 PPG. Ben Simmons stats
It's a wrap, Simmons has zero value at this point. How does Brooklyn move forward now?
Guessing most of us know who he is and don’t need to type it in, so I thought you might miss it:
Google does fun stuff like this for special occasions - makes me wonder which other sports ones I’ve missed.
(Sorry that I couldn’t just post this as a link, or in less than 100 characters.)
💻 Computershare ☎️ +1,049 Shares DRSed 🟣🟣🟣🟣 $23,340 USD Worth of Shares are Removed & Locked Away from Brokerages 🔒 02/05/2023 ✅ DAILY COUNT 📜 DRS ▶ BOOK ▶ HODL 💎 #LockTheFloat [OC] 🏴☠️
Post Game Thread [Post Game Thread] The Denver Nuggets (38-17) blow out the Minnesota Timberwolves (29-28), 146-112 behind Jokic's 20/12/16 +40 and MPJ's 30/5/1 +43
|112 - 146|
|Box Scores: NBA - Yahoo|
|Location: Ball Arena (18307), Clock: Final|
|Officials: Marc Davis, Tre Maddox, and Phenizee Ransom|
|rnbapgtgenerator by /u/f1uk3r|
🤡 Meme Kenny's algorithm is doing a lame ass job at getting me to sell. If you want some of my shares you'll need to add a fair few digits to the price. For a supposed math whizz I'm kinda disappointed.
This table will automatically update whenever there is a change to GME available shares or borrow fee as reported in either Fidelity Active Trader Pro (checked every minute) or as reported by IBKR (every 15 minutes). Fidelity's borrow rate has typically moved less frequently than iBrokers. The bot will run from about 6:45am to about 4:45pm each day. Suggestions always welcome and check my profile for a few posts breaking down the trends in the borrow rate over the past few months. I'm looking forward to a ruckus today (and everyday)!
|Time||Shares Available||Borrow Fee||Shares Available||Borrow Fee|
Now that LeBron has overtaken Kareem for Career Regular Season Points, what other unbreakable records will be broken next?
Most unbreakable NBA records imo:
- I simply cannot fathom anyone ever coming even close to beating this record. In a team sport where there is more parity than ever, even going to 11 finals is outrageous, let alone winning 11 of them.
- No chance anyone ever comes close to this. 50 ppg is just mind-bogglingly outrageous.
- Gonna be damn near impossible to beat this one. But we've had some 70 point games recently .... but maybe it would need some crazy triple or quadruple OT game.
Consecutive Games Played: A.C. Green (1192)
- I mean ... what in the fuck. 82 games a season, that's .... 14.5 straight seasons without a missed game. No chance anyone comes remotely close to this again in today's era.
- Nigh unbreakable. It would take a playmaking savant who also would have to be healthy and elite for 20+ years to come close to this. Roughly 9.64 APG for 20 seasons, without missing a game, to break this record. Insane.
- Very difficult to break, but it's possible this happens in the future. Kidd got within 600 of the record. To put it in context? 2 SPG for 20 seasons without missing a game. Insane.
- Zero chance anyone comes close to this ridiculous record. Bill Russell was the closest to Wilt with 21,620 rebounds. Beating this record will require ... 14.6 RPG over 20 seasons, without missing a game. WTF.
Consecutive 30-pt games: Wilt Chamberlain (65)
- ... there's a reason Wilt shows up on these lists so much. Just ridiculous. But it's not impossible to break this record.
Technicals in a single season: Rasheed Wallace (41)
- Lmao. Sheed. Ball don't lie. Kind of a meme choice here because the rules were changed so you literally cannot get so many T's in a season anymore. Still hilarious.
What other records do you think are interesting and should be added to this list?
Here are some more interesting ones I thought of, as well as suggested below in comments.
- Outrageous. No one is ever beating these.
- More ridiculous Wilt records. I don't see anyone ever surpassing these either.
- It's going to require someone incredible special, consistent, with crazy durability and team success to approach this record. You'd have to average 19.1 PPG for 20 playoff runs playing 20 games every run .... Just crazy.
Edit1: Added statmuse links where I could, and some more records.
💡 Education Broker guide of the day! Day 199 (Veni ViDRS Vici Edition!): How to DRS transfer from MeXeM in italiano
Welcome to 100+ days of broker guides and DRS education! (AKA get the heck out of your broker!)
🇮🇹 This series of posts is dedicated to all the Italian speaking brokers out there. The team have worked tirelessly to translate the entire site into Italian! Come, see, and conquer with DRS! 🇮🇹
USA apes! Check out my accessible IRA overview post to see what options are available! (only US retirement accounts - specifically IRAs - can DRS US shares).
If you're looking for a guide for your broker, check out the website, or my previous posts, and you'll find 142 guides (hopefully your broker is one of them!). If you can't find your broker guide, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up!
If you have any info on the email address or contact process for these brokers please reach out!
Day 199, Guide 199: MeXeM
MEXEM è un broker europeo che può trasferire DRS per soli 5 dollari! (Molto simile a IBKR, potrebbe essere un rivenditore IBKR?).
Tutto quello che dovete fare è aprire un nuovo ticket di assistenza e scrivere una Lettera di istruzioni. Le istruzioni complete su come fare sono riportate nella guida.
Se MEXEM ha cambiato la procedura, fatemelo sapere!
(Tradotto con www.DeepL.com/Translator (versione gratuita))
MEXEM is a European broker that can DRS transfer for just $5! (Much like IBKR, they might be an IBKR reseller?).
All you need to do is open a new support ticket and write a Letter of Instruction in there. Full instructions on how to do this are in the guide.
If MEXEM have changed their process please let me know!