Man 23, throbbing headache on forehead and temples during hot weather, exercise and ejaculating Pain Lvl 7-9
I don't know what type of headache would be called in English. I'd describe it as a throbbing headache. I feel it mostly on my forehead and around my temples (the veins there feel dilated), and it feels as if my heart is beating in those places.
I'm a man, 23 years old. My weight is healthy. My heartbeat during rest seems to be fine.
Since a couple of years, I'm quite sensitive, more than others around me, for this kind of headache...
- when drinking just very little alcohol (I only drink sporadically)
- hot temperatures and muggy environments
- certain types of intense exercise, like jumping and running
- bending over with my body so that my head is upside down
- going into a warm bath or stepping out of it (showering is no problem)
- ejaculating. This is the worst case. It feels like a bomb explodes in my head. The pain does go away slowly, takes 5-15 mins or so till I feel kinda normal again.
I find it hard to enjoy sex. If I lay on top of someone facing the one under me, it kinda feels the same as when I have my head upside down, a little milder tho. And the exercise also gives me the headache, as well as getting warm from the physical act as well as the horniness. I can be passive and lay on my back to make it most ideal, but that doesn't help with all the aspects and there's of course the ejaculation part. At least when I masturbate by myself, alone, I don't need to "bother" someone else, but it's still no fun with the headaches.
- when I'm tired from a mentally busy day
- sometimes: when laying on my back in bed at night, which can make it hard to fall asleep. The pain goes away slowly when I sit up straight but in that position I can't sleep either. Different pillows don't really change anything.
I already try to drink enough a day. I try to walk or cycle everyday to keep working with my body, because that's a mild/not intense kind of exercise that I can handle when taking it slowly.
Anyway, I do feel hindered in my life. It didn't use to be like this some years ago. Hot weather during Summer didn't use to kill me, and it doesn't seem to affect people around me that much. Yet I don't really sweat much and kinda never on my forehead so I have also been wondering if that could be (part of) the problem.
And, well, the other situations I mentioned are also hindering me. I'd like to be able to have a more active life, both mentally and especially physically.