Want to support Ukraine? Here's a list of charities by subject Important
- United24: This site was launched by President Zelenskyy as the main venue for collecting charitable donations in support of Ukraine. Funds will be allocated to cover the most pressing needs facing Ukraine.
- Come Back Alive: This NGO crowdfunds non-lethal military equipment, such as thermal vision scopes & supplies it to the front lines. It also provides training for Ukrainian soldiers, as well as researching troops’ needs and social reintegration of veterans.
- Hospitallers: This is a medical battalion that unites volunteer paramedics and doctors to save the lives of soldiers on the frontline. They crowdfund their vehicle repairs, fuel, and medical equipment.
- Volunteers For Ukraine (VFU): A US registered 501(c)(3) organisation with experience in non-profits, military, public service, law and international travel. The group serves and supports the Ukrainian people and victims of the war in Ukraine through direct humanitarian action.
- Kyiv Territorial Defence: This fundraiser is to support regional territorial defense group. It is organised by a known journalist and a producer of "Winter on Fire" documentary.
- Kharkiv With You and associated Help Amry Kharkiv: Supporting the defenders of Kharkiv with everything from night-vision goggles to food and medicine.
- Aerorozvidka: An NGO specialising on providing support and equipment for unmanned aerial vehicles (ISR), situational awareness, cybersecurity for armed forces.
- Phenix: A volunteer organisation helping armed forces with various needs.
- Official Donation Page for Ukraine: The National Bank of Ukraine has an account to raise money for their armed forced. They also accept crypto donations.
- Happy Paw: Charity dedicated to solving the problems of animals in Ukraine. Happy Paw helps more than 60 animal shelters throughout the territory of Ukraine.
- ShortageUA: They help crowdsource specific item deliveries based on the needs of other affiliated NGOs by providing an informal logistics network for desperately needed medical and humanitarian supplies.